And the journey continues
The journey to 90 continues. 89 and a bit. Only got killed 6 times today by the same horrible Horde guy who would not let me quest in peace. I hate my PvP server but the guild I’m in is so lovely I can’t switch servers even though it means I cry on my keyboard every night. I never fight back. I try to out-Ghandi the gankers. It never works but I like to think one day they’ll make a 6 hour film about me & everyone will admire my stoicism.
- If I hear slow down once more I’m going to knock some one’s head off.
- Never go out drinking with a Pandaren. It’s always “Next one is on me” – then they disappear into the toilets for three hours.
- I think Farmer Yoon & I are at the start of a beautiful friendship.
- Springtail Gnashers have put me off the Easter Bunny for ever – however he is very welcome to try to win me back with lots of chocolate
- Doing quests for Hemet Nesingwary makes me slightly hate myself – a chicken sandwich cheers me up
- I think someone should tell Lili that repeatedly calling someone fat could be regarded as bullying. Poor Chen – what with her & Gao he’s a broken man. No wonder he drinks.
- Everytime I see Kilruk the Wind Reaver I want to hit him with a fly swat.
- I feel sorry for Gardener Fran’s partner if she’s like that in the bedroom….! What an absolute control freak. Do this. Do that. Touch this. Touch that. No there there. FASTER FASTER !! Poor sod. And she’s also obsessed with size. Nuff said.
Onwards & upwards. Definitely upwards. 90 – it is finally in reach :)